To log in to your donor profile, follow these steps:
- Click here to get to the donor log-in page
- If you have logged in before:
- Enter your donor ID (this can be found on your donor ID card)
- Enter the password you created
- If you have donated before but have never logged in, you still have a My Personal Donation History account
- Click Create a password below “Existing Donors” and log in using your donor ID and birth date
- You will be prompted to create a password
Once logged into your profile, you will be able to confidentially keep track of personal donation information, such as blood type, prior donation information, donation eligibility and health information (including cholesterol levels).
If you have never before donated with LifeSource, you do not have a My Personal Donation History account and you cannot create one. You can still search for community donor centers and mobile blood drives and make an appointment online by clicking on the links below New Donor.